Board certified in Internal Medicine
M.D. from The Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Internship from University of California, San Francisco
Residency from Stanford University
Practiced Integrative Internal Medicine for over 25 years
Dr. Kumar is committed to practicing the highest standard of evidence-based Integrative Medicine.
She creates integrative treatment plans that minimize side-effects and maximize healing.
She has facilitated disease reversal with the restoration of health and vitality for thousands of patients with chronic diseases and diseases of lifestyle.
Areas of Expertise:
- General Internal Medicine from an integrative approach for men and women
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Women’s health and Bio-identical Hormone Balancing Therapy (BHBT)
- The Four Body System™ approach for diagnosis and healing, (inclusive of state-of-the-art traditional medicine)
- Nation-wide Integrative Medicine consultations
- Becoming Real: Harnessing the Power of Menopause for Health and Success, 2011
- Becoming Real: Reclaiming Your Health in Midlife, 2014
Awards & Honors
- 2013 M Magazine Top Doctor in Internal Medicine
- 2011 Milwaukee Magazine Top Integrative Medicine Physician
- 2011 Becoming Real, Top-ten finalist, Book-of-the-Year Award, ForeWord Reviews
- 2008 Finalist, Fittest CEO Competition (Milwaukee, WI)
- 2007 Health Care Hero’s Corporate Achievement Award (Milwaukee, WI)
- 2001 YWCA Woman of Distinction (Waukesha, WI)
- 1992 YWCA Woman of the Year (Sacramento, CA)
Dr. Kumar is a prolific speaker and educator and has appeared on numerous radio shows and television interviews.
Dr Kumar is a member of the Independent Physician Association – ProHealthCare Solutions LLC