Bruce Sun will be in the office again beginning April 12th. Please call our front desk for an appointment 262.695.5311
As of February 10,2021, Dr. Kumar is accepting new patients. Please contact our Front Desk at 262.695.5311 to make an appointment.
Certified Medical Assistant
Up to 32 hours weekly. No weekends. General duties include: patient intake, collecting vitals, reviewing medical history, room prep, patient interaction and phone contact as directed by physician regarding medical results, prescriptions, testing, wellbeing, etc.
- High school diploma, Medical Assistant Certification from qualified college or technical school; related education or experience
- Minimum 1-year prior experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task; flexibility
- Candidates must be detail-oriented.
- Candidates must have knowledge of medical terminology and HIPAA compliance.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Health insurance benefits are not currently available, but complementary care benefits are offered after a probationary period.
Interested candidates should apply with a letter of application and resume to email@example.com
Ommani Center is expanding. We are looking for a full time board certified physician interested in Family Medicine. Interested character should be patient oriented.
Interested candidates should apply with letter of application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ommani Center is happy to welcome Emily Klik, LST,CMT, Upledger Certified CranioSacral Therapist.
$80 per 60-minute session, $120 for 90-minute session
Please check back for more info or give our Front Desk a call to schedule an appointment. 262.695.5311
Informative and supportive, Dr. Kumar has been adding to her YouTube Channel. Subscribe here and get the latest: Dr. Kumar on YouTube