https://ommanicenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NUTRITIONAL-YEAST.png 788 1044 Maryanne Riege, Certified Holistic Health Coach http://ommanicenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Ommani-Website-Logo.png Maryanne Riege, Certified Holistic Health Coach2018-12-11 11:10:572018-12-11 11:10:57Nutritional Yeast
- Nutritional yeast is a deactivated yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) that is sold in stores in the form of flakes or a yellow powder.
- It is a significant source of B-complex vitamins.
- It contains all nine essential amino acids that humans must get from food.
- One tablespoon contains 2 grams of protein.
- One tablespoon contains 2-30% of the recommended daily intake of trace minerals such as zinc, selenium, manganese.
- Exact nutritional values always vary with products, please read labels carefully.