Certified Medical Assistant Position
Full time. No weekends. General duties include: patient intake, collecting vitals, reviewing medical history, room prep, patient interaction and phone contact as directed by physician regarding medical results, prescriptions, testing, wellbeing, etc.
- High school diploma, Medical Assistant Certification from qualified college or technical school; related education or experience
- Minimum 1-year prior experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task; flexibility in fast paced office environment
- Knowledge of EPIC and Practice Fusion
- Candidates must be detail oriented.
- Candidates must have knowledge of medical terminology and HIPAA compliance.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Health insurance benefits are not currently available with this position, but complementary care benefits are offered after probationary period.
Interested candidates should apply with letter of application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org